Anyone from the South Kansas City, MO area????? (I'm in Raymore!!!)

ep.gif
Oh My Gosh! I can open my door and wave hi to you! I'm in Belton! I live in West Belton, and we will be moving in a few months to Harrisonville, but for now were neighbors! I just put my first eggs in the bator... bantam self choc and self black Polish in frizzled and smooth. I'm not supose to have chickens so will have to sell them when they hatch. I can't wait until the summer when we move and I can have my chickens forever!
wee.gif

Well technically I'm FROM South KC but live in Jeff City now. I still go back to visit my parents and sister often though. My folks house (where I grew up) is on Raytown Rd and my sister was in Belton until recently.

Last edited:
Hello. I am in Oak Grove. I am waiting on my Turkey eggs to hatch. Just six more days left.
fl.gif

I have been raising all kinds of animals for many years. We raise alot of our own food. Its a great experience. There are quite a few of us in the area.

We're in south KC, I work in Raymore. Lost 14 chickens to coons. Starting over. Have 1 rooster and 2 hens)Bantum(sp?) I am calling them Bannys like Momma did. cooncatcher

I'm posting in this thread because I see people in my area! Yay!
yippiechickie.gif
I've been looking for places to buy chicks or eggs to hatch. Any local suggestions? We're in Grandview and looking for Buff Orpingtons, Rhode Island Reds and possibly Australorps. No roosters of course. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm in Raymore, and the Orscheln's there still have chicks. Buff Orphs should be in too, I think.
I'm still trying to find out if we can have chickens in the residential areas of Raymore. Never get a straight answer when I call city hall.

Back
Top Bottom