Anyone going to watch the meteor shower tonight?

Too much light pollution here I guess. In a way I wish my crazy redneck neighbor was awake. It is highly likely she would shoot the street light out.

It is 48 here and I did not bother with a jacket. I got an unpleasant surprise the other night when my feet hit the wet grass while it was in the high 30s though.

Quote:
Hey, a thinner John Goodman or NOT?????

Hey, he's obese!

Just went out... it's breezy and 68 degrees. Only got in up to my chest and got the Kreepy Krawly going again...

I actually saw ONE METEOR... just below Jupiter in the South West sky... there is so much light pollution here in Phoenix... I doubt I'd see any more tonight.

So now that I'm all cooled off, I suppose it's time I try to get some sleep!!

apparently it frosted here last night a little bit b/c some of my plants (coleus) got burned and it was only supposed to be 39. but i have on my warm suit if it gets below 65 and thats no joke.

Quote:
It can't be that much cooler down there... Like I said, it's 68 and breezy out there right now...

Beautiful sky... wish I had a telescope to look a Jupiter. Moon is no where in site... just past the new moon... you can see lots of fall stars out there. I'll bet you'd really see a show in Tombstone... not enough light pollution from Tucson to make a difference down there.

Back
Top Bottom