Anyone got $10 they want to send to me for some egg testin?

Quote:
haha awh
hugs.gif

Quote:
haha awh
hugs.gif

*sniffle* Thanks. I needed that hug.
big_smile.png
I told DH that I want a bator for my birthday. Course it's not 'til August, but I think I can beg and plead my case and get it sooner.
fl.gif
I told him that if I have to turn 31 and he gets to hang out in his twenties for a couple more years, I want my present EARLY!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
haha awh
hugs.gif

*sniffle* Thanks. I needed that hug.
big_smile.png
I told DH that I want a bator for my birthday. Course it's not 'til August, but I think I can beg and plead my case and get it sooner.
fl.gif
I told him that if I have to turn 31 and he gets to hang out in his twenties for a couple more years, I want my present EARLY!!!
lau.gif

you tell him girl! LOL!
lau.gif

Hey Niki, lemme know if you need anymore "testers" and since I'm going to be wanting to diversify my bloodlines (breeder from milan, Miss_Jayne SamG later this month, and Some I've got in the 'Bator right now) Some Penn Birds would fit in here!

Quote:
haha Sams from Pennsylvania too
wink.png
however, I only have some of his old line in my jumbo browns, and my one golden roo, so yeppers peppers once I get these three testers out of the way I'd be happy to include you!
smile.png

My other golden hen started laying today!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
cool
smile.png
Didn't realize Sam was from Penn, ack!!! Dont tell me, ya'll are steelers fans huh??

lolololol

I kinda have my Roo's figured out by the way. My roo's dont have all the speckling on their brest like the hens do. I've been out there daily and wait for one of them to crow.... on goes a ziptie
smile.png
Only have to figure out one more..... muahahahahhahaha and if these hens don't start laying again by the time my eggs hatch.. well in about 8 weeks it'll be freezer camp for them!

Back
Top Bottom