1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone hatching on the 14th? Hatched Early! *PICTURE*

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by delawaregirl09, Oct 8, 2009.

1. delawaregirl09

delawaregirl09 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 16 eggs set that are due on October 14th, anyone with me on this day, or maybe near it? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now we wait [​IMG]
    First Baby, maybe a Delaware!
    [​IMG]
    Second Baby, Definite Cross
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  2. cbader

cbader Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2009
    We are due the 17th. This is our first hatch, and we are so excited. My husband makes fun of me, but every once in a while he makes a comment, and it just shows he is just as excited. [​IMG]

3. delawaregirl09

Alright! Someone near! How many do you have set, and what kind? [​IMG]

4. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Quote:LOL I'm with you and some of these will probably be Delawares [​IMG] some will be seramas, some sizzles... some omg who knowses.

Then more the following week AND more over All Hallows roughly.

5. delawaregirl09

Haha! I cant wait. Those dellie babies should be CA-UTE!

6. walkswithdog

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    I actually find the Dels and the Del Crosses adorable and they're rowdy, bigger, curious insane little buggers.

7. mychooks

mychooks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2009
    Live Oak
    My denizli's are due about 14th. They are looking good. Also some black and white button quail. I willl give the denizlis to my bantam who should start sitting in a few days. She lives to be a momma and has started a new clutch.

8. walkswithdog

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Okay... not my week, was doing a final candle because there was a stinky egg somewhere - and carrying the eggs when a dog bumped me.

Two eggs immediately died and four are badly badly cracked. Sigh. That'll reduce the number of hatching chicks by six... f................................. I didn't say that but I meant it.

I waxed the four but that was a huge fall. More than likely dead. I put them in a carton by themselves and won't turn them and we'll just see I guess. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. JInSouthMS

JInSouthMS Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2009
    Sumrall, MS
    I have 3 eggs from rir roo x ausralorp mix hen?(black with green shine but red around head) that i think are due on the 13th. i set then at 9pm on the 21st. this is my first attempt to incubate and hatch anything.

I hope everyone has a good hatch.

10. eggybritches

eggybritches Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Central Florida
    I'm due on the 15th!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by