Anyone have a hobby that doesn't involve yarn and sewing?

Quote:
Oooooooo!!!! You mean like that one lady one the travel channel!
big_smile.png

I love flowers...planting flowers and collecting plants.

I love to fish, swim, and camp out.

I love riding/competing horses.

I collect Native American artifacts, sea shells, and driftwood.

I learned how to crochet a few years ago, so I ocassionally do that... I also have a latch-hook kit that I have been working on off-and-on for the last 6 years... LOL... and I have some fabric that I bought to sew some pillows out of about 4 years ago... I still plan to finish those, if I ever get the time!!! LOL

My main thing is training, riding, and competing barrel racing horses- what I spend most of my time, energy, money, thoughts, and dreams on. I am obsessed with horses, and Mom and I are trying ot build our business to be very successful-something that does not come overnbight, or even in a few years. It takes many years to become successful in the horse industry, but we are on our way tot he top!!!

I also cook, scrapbook (about my horses or husband), grow tomatoes and hollyhocks, care for my chickies, raise various baby animals (kittens, fawns, puppies, goats, etc), Draw, take photos, paint, and I make and sell little clay cartoon horses... you can see them on my sites

http://creamofthecropbarrelhorses.webs.com/

http://www.freewebs.com/puzzletwister/

I forgot one- I enjoy crossword puzzles, the hard ones. They're a great way to keep the brain cells alive, especially in the winter!

I know, some of ya'll think I should be doing more of them...........
roll.png
gig.gif

Quote:
I'm more of a 'seek-n-find' type, I've never been able to do crosswords!! I need to go to the goodwill and stock up on jigsaw puzzles, those are fun (
hide.gif
) and I haven't done one in a while. They get expensive if you buy them new!
ep.gif

Oh no! I had a zillion jigs in the SIL's stuff and they were thrown out! FIL has a bunch in FL, and I will PM you when/if I get hold of them. They were all very good about not losing pieces!

PM your addy to me, so I won't forget.

Back
Top Bottom