Anyone have a red coop with a trim color other than white?

MydearWatson

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 20, 2010
CT
Painted the coop red today! Looks great. We were going for the mini barn look but now the dh has second thoughts. He wants to see other color combos with red. Anyone have any photos they can share with us?
big_smile.png

Last edited:
My number one choice is forest green but if you are looking at other options I really like contrast and trim is a great place to make a bold statement....I love accent walls for interior decorating but for the outer trim it may be a small area but it covers the entire building so the second choice.... My favorite for the deep red are colors with the same tone (deep). ..Blue, Green, Charcoal and deep rich yellow/gold.

Quote:
Is that the new coop or did you repaint the old one? Looks nice!!

That is my original coop, repainted. Used to be a grayish green with white trim.
smile.png
The other two coops are still grayish green, but with the same garnet red trim now.

Quote:
I haven't finished mine yet but I am painting the oustide and inside almond and I'm going to do red trim on the doors and all the accent pieces~ It will match my house... I'm even installing wood vinyl sheet flooring
gig.gif
spoiled rotten chickens!!!
wee.gif
Good Luck let us know what you decide!

Back
Top Bottom