anyone have any modern game birds

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by mikeys chickens, Nov 19, 2012.

1. mikeys chickens

mikeys chickens Out Of The Brooder

Aug 8, 2012
    hey i am facinated about the modern game birds ..large or bantams ..if anyone breeds them please could you get back to me thanks

2. For the good breeders, you should get ahold of a Poultry Press Newspaper or join the Modern Game Club.

3. NYREDS

NYREDS Overrun With Chickens

Jan 14, 2008
    Here's a link to the Modern Game Bantam Club site: http://www.mgbca.org/ There's member contact info there & you should be able to find someone close to you. As far as I know there is no large fowl club but many of the bantam club members also have large fowl.

4. NYREDS

NYREDS Overrun With Chickens

Jan 14, 2008
    Here's a link to the Modern Game Bantam Club site: http://www.mgbca.org/ There's member contact info there & you should be able to find someone close to you. As far as I know there is no large fowl club but many of the bantam club members also have large fowl.

5. mikeys chickens

Aug 8, 2012
    thanks for the help guys ..most appricated :)

6. Initsartform

Initsartform Out Of The Brooder

Oct 9, 2012
    I am looking for Standard Modern Game Birds. My friend gave me a trio and I have lost one hen to sickness incurred by the onset of damp weather that same with Fall. I am uncertain that the remaining pair will still breed and produce anything and NO ONE seems to have the standards. I am not particularly interested in Modern Game Bantams as my 'little' chicken needs are being amply met by my wonderful Silkies! Any leads that someone might have would be helpful. These birds are a rare beauty.

7. mikeys chickens

Aug 8, 2012
    hey guys cheers for the intrest :) internets been down hopfully be on more often :)

8. Willum

Willum New Egg

Feb 5, 2013
  9. mikeys chickens

Aug 8, 2012
    i have many moderns now :) there very easy to keep ..dont need a lot of space and are nice natured birds !! love them !!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by