Anyone have ducklings available for a photo shoot in NC/SC?

If you have F&W left thats fine, and yes I know you have the Tux...I liked them when I came up for the boys but didnt say anything coz you said you wasnt selling any, but I would be interested if you wanted to sell a few.
Yes, sleep on it, there is no rush. Thats like me and my Khakis...I have had them for 6 weeks or so now and they still havent fitted in with any of the other ducks at all, but now I have them I dont know if I could get rid of them, I would be worried about where they are going. I have 4 that are out going and 4 that run at the slightest thing, I cant get near any of them..literally. I would have to lock them in thew house if I needed to catch them. The guy i bought them from caught them all with a net!!!

He caught them with a NET??!!??
lau.gif
I nearly fell off the bed laughing at the thought. Wow.
lol.png

I had some khaki campbells in my first-ever group of ducks, and I never really liked them much. I had originally thought that was what I wanted because they have had such good press for their laying ability. But compared to all my other ducks, they were boring (I couldn't even tell which was which, and they never did anything cute or funny) and skittish. When that flock got eaten (poorly designed night pen--I learned my lesson the hard way), I ordered all Runners and never looked back.

I will let you know about the ducks.
smile.png
I will be going out of town on Wednesday and coming back next Monday, so we'd have to make arrangements either early this week or wait till next week. I'll try to have a decision in my head by morning & let you know.
smile.png
I am more likely to want to let them go when I know what an outstanding home they are going to.
smile.png

If and when you decide, then next week would be better for me. Me & Mary have to get this Christmas float finished by Wed, we have hay to get tomorrow, plus I have to get eggs decorated ready for the weekend so I can hopefully sell them, Thanksgiving on Thursday. blah blah blah, none stop for me at this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom