ANYONE HAVE EGGS DUE!! CHARTS ON PAGE ONE POST ONE!! NEWCOMERS WELCOME!!!

Well I am down to 21 eggs now on lockdown and most are rocking and moving everywhere, I thought I was seeing things since I dont really sleep much but sure enough I had my seven year old confirm it AIm not going crazy, or maybe I am but the eggs were moving. Yay!!!! I cant wait maybe hatching this weekend...
pop.gif
egg tv lol

fl.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
lol Good Luck! Post how they doo!!!!

It sure was nice a busy with lots of hatching today.
yesss.gif

I had 7 out of 8 hatch. The rooster was a Dark Brahma, the eggs we set were 2 Golden Campine, 2 New Hampshire, and 4 EEs. And this is what we got:

Last edited:
I have egg that pipped yesterday and nothing has happened, should I bring up the humidity and take it into the bathroom with the shower running and help it or just let it sit because hatch day isn't until tomorrow?

I would vote DON'T! I JUST got anxious with the two I had. They ended up shrink wrapping the membrane around themselves. But it was probably my fault for jumping the gun. If it's not happening yet it means they are not ready to come out. They'll come when they've absorbed all the yolk and ready to pop out.
thumbsup.gif

Well, my son went back to school a little bit ago and we have 6 chicks out, several pipped and zipped. The one chick that they thought might have died is still in the same position it was in when he left to go to work 4 hours ago. He said it doesn't look to be breathing at all and it's beak is closed. It didn't make it out of the shell. I'm worried that if it is dead that the other chicks could get sick or something from it staying in the incubator overnight. But I don't want to jeopardize the hatch by opening the incubator either! What do we do??
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom