Anyone have experience with this dewormer??

LulaBell

Songster
Jul 22, 2018
Southeast Ohio
I’m looking for a water soluble dewormer...I’ve tried the gel form but it separates in the water after a while...does anyone have experience with this powder form?

DCADCD07-85E0-4058-8D86-63B0F6172691.png

E6A17271-D9E7-4FEC-B29F-CEE26D2D3CEC.png

It is only approved at a very low dose for five days that works on ascarids only. Doesn't really matter which product as long as you can get the dosage down that low.

Farad Link

Notice it says water soluable but regular Fenbendazole can be mixed in with feed for the same effect as noted here. Anything higher than that dose is not approved for use in chickens.

Notice that it's not approved for chickens or other poultry.
Fenbendazole is approved for use in chickens, with no egg withdrawal, so there's no reason to go off label with this product.
What intestinal parasites do your birds have?
Mary
At this time none. But this is something (water soluble dewormer) I have struggled with finding since they took wazine off the market. I prefer to keep these products on hand rather than wait for the problem and not be able to treat it promptly.

It is only approved at a very low dose for five days that works on ascarids only. Doesn't really matter which product as long as you can get the dosage down that low.

Farad Link

Notice it says water soluable but regular Fenbendazole can be mixed in with feed for the same effect as noted here. Anything higher than that dose is not approved for use in chickens.
FARAD link didn't really work.

Sorry about that. A direct link isn't possible.

New Farad Link
You have to click "Product Name/Active Ingredient", then click "".
Type in "Fenbendazole" and click "Get my results".
Look for "Safe Guard Aqua-Sol" and click "view".

Back
Top Bottom