Anyone have faverolles?

No no, I'm sorry. These stopped showing up on my notifications. They look adorable and I will be certain to add one or two to my flock when I move into my new house.

Oh good! I was worried lol! One little thing if you do get some faverolles at least go with two they need a buddy since they're sooo slow and docile. Otherwise you'll have a single lost, lonely chicken absolutely screaming for company.:)
No no, I'm sorry. These stopped showing up on my notifications. They look adorable and I will be certain to add one or two to my flock when I move into my new house.

I have some, so cute - they look like their pants are around their ankles when they are running! Good personalities, but they will get lost in a cardboard box if allowed! Mine are pretty good layers, nice pinkish-light brownish eggs. Get some for sure! Mine are pretty friendly, they will flutter up about 8 inches off the ground if they suspect you may have worms in your pocket!

Any problems with avoiding predators? They sound like they may have a few screws loose and I wouldn't want a tragedy.

LOL, Chickassan just described my Salmon Faverolles! They are big fluffy clowns! Example, Lotta snow lately, I just so happen to glance at the covered run as I was opening the coop door and good thing I did! I use a double plastic crate to sit on while visiting the girls in their run. I set it on it's side when I leave either against the coop wall or the run fence so they don't poop on top. I don't know how she did it, but my fav Favorelle was stuck under it at the run gate! I don't know how she managed to do it, and also get all the way across the run, but she did. This particular hen isn't stupid, she's just, well,.......special. In so many ways ......

Yeah, well to answer your question, uhm, they wouldn't last long in a zombie apocollapse. Now I can't spell that word to save my life. a p o c a l y p s e

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom