Anyone have hatching eggs for sale in NY????

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickLuver, Jan 18, 2009.

1. ChickLuver

ChickLuver Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2008
    Walton, New York
    I'm look for some fertilized eggs in the NY area to incubate. [​IMG] Anyone one have any for sale???? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    If you can not find any in NY, I am in NC. I have shipped lots of eggs and know how to pack them very well.
    Hopefully you will find someone close to you.[​IMG]
    Sharon

3. chicks for better health

chicks for better health Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    West Glenville, NY
    I will have Silver Laced Wynadotte eggs in a few weeks, i just put them in the breeding pen today, so I want to give them a little time to make sure of who the father is. Let me know if you are interested.

4. ChickLuver

Dec 6, 2008
    Walton, New York
    Yes I am interested please let me know when you have some [email protected] Thanks!!!

5. DUccleDude

DUccleDude Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
    What kinds of eggs are you looking for? We have a few different breeds. They aren't laying well right now but we are checking fertility and we should have some in a few weeks I would think. You can check our website to see the different breeds we have. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

6. ChickLuver

Dec 6, 2008
    Walton, New York
    DUccledude your Australorps are beautiful!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  7. DUccleDude

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
    Thank you they did very well at the shows we attended last year. Especially the one pullet. They are laying off and on we have to get a rooster in there with the hens they have been separated.

8. DUccleDude

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
    Sorry about the website we still have alot of pictures to get up and on there but it gives you an idea.

9. ChickLuver

Dec 6, 2008
    Walton, New York
    No you did a great job on the website! They are SOO hard to do. I just did mine a couple of weeks ago and I stared at a blank page for HOURS......

10. DUccleDude

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
    Thank you. [​IMG] I spent hours putting it together now I just have to do the finishing touches. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by