Anyone have luck catching a feral chicken?? UPDATE: Rooster caught, no hen

My DH has come to the "sunny-side" (the side with the chickens can't be the dark side), too!

They used to annoy him with the pooping on the patio, and he'd fuss about it. But now he's quite proud of our birds. He even knows all the names and their breeds. Well, the 9 that he knows about.

He agrees and acknowledges that there are far worse things I could be spending time and money on.

No flack from my hubby either.
He fought me forever against chickens. :rolleyes:

Now he calls ME to come see what the chickens are doing! I hear all the time "Which one is that?" "That is one seriously pretty chicken." "Get more of that breed next time. They are so funny."

The last referring to my broody bantam Cochin.
:love Hubby is as crazy as I am!

Last edited:
Mmmm.... cake.
IMG_3108.PNG

I really need to go make a cake. I promised to make hubby a pound cake today.

He is picking up strawberries on his way home. :D

Totally OT, but UglyChick, I love your avatar. It just, like, calls to me, I dunno. I feel like a total stoonod (sp?) but I can't help but wonder if there is a featherless chicken, like a hairless dog or cat. Is there? Probably not, or perhaps elusive, like the Mighty Chicksquatch...
Omg reaaaaaaaalllllly? OFF TOPIC?!?! Hahahaha
We've been off topic for 200 pages @pitbullmomma !
I LOVE YOU!

My DH has come to the "sunny-side" (the side with the chickens can't be the dark side), too!

They used to annoy him with the pooping on the patio, and he'd fuss about it. But now he's quite proud of our birds. He even knows all the names and their breeds. Well, the 9 that he knows about.

He agrees and acknowledges that there are far worse things I could be sprending time and money on.
A man after my own heart.

I just gotta say: I love this thread. You are my PEEPS!!! Best. Random. Thread. Ever. :wee

(does anyone else's SO grumble about the ridiculous amount of time you all spend on here? I find myself sneaking a peak, and typing quietly sometimes, when he turns his back. Like a true junkie.)
Definitely!
If it seems I'm gone in the evening it's because I'm
Supposed to be paying ATTENTION when he watches episodes of diners drive-ins and dives that we've already seen five times. He catches me typing and PAUSES THE TV. He says. " no. I can wait. Finish what you're doing."
The problem is, I'm NEVER finished!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom