Anyone hear from Sourland George since Sandy hit?

I PM'd him 2 days ago and he replied and said it hasn't been too bad and the worst will be over in about 7 hours. Haven't heard anything from him since then. Could be that they're power's out down there?
Am also worried about him and some other members in the NY area. I saw the newspaper today and it looked really bad
sad.png

Last edited:
All H Broke loose here in NJ. Princess and I, animals, family and house are fine. No power maybe for two weeks. In a motel tonight using her I pad. Somewhat I effectively. NJ is devastated. In my seventy one years, I have never seen such devastation. Much of the NJ Shore is Gone! Will be back online when possible.

I copied this from page 6 of "anyone preparing for Sandy?" thread. It was posted 1 day 18 hours ago.

I'm back. Power was restored late last night. 10 days + without power, but at least we have a home. So many in the tri state area lost everything. Many thanks to the crews from Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, N. Carolina, S. carolina and other states who came here and put things 'back togther."

I'm back. Power was restored late last night. 10 days + without power, but at least we have a home. So many in the tri state area lost everything. Many thanks to the crews from Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, N. Carolina, S. carolina and other states who came here and put things 'back togther."
*TACKLES!*

Sourland! good to see you back

Back
Top Bottom