Anyone heard of Gold Shaw Farm?

Corbdee

Duckies!
Aug 1, 2020
Middle of somewhere
Hello all. So One of my fav farmer YouTubers is Morgan Gold from Gold Shaw farm and I was wondering if anyone else has heard of him? He mostly owns ducks and geese but he also has chickens and two barn cats and a maremma named Toby. I’ve been watching them for awhile and I really enjoy them. He lives in Peacham, VT.
If anyone knows who I’m talking about then cool...if not just scrap this thread Lol

Hello all. So One of my fav farmer YouTubers is Morgan Gold from Gold Shaw farm and I was wondering if anyone else has heard of him? He mostly owns ducks and geese but he also has chickens and two barn cats and a maremma named Toby. I’ve been watching them for awhile and I really enjoy them. He lives in Peacham, VT.
If anyone knows who I’m talking about then cool...if not just scrap this thread Lol
No, but I may start checking out his videos. I’m originally from New England and am planning on moving back.

I watch him regularly. If you live in that area, you can purchase live geese from him as long as you pick them up (make sure you let him know you want live geese because he also sells geese as food). I think he said he might sell hatching eggs soon, too. So if you like what you see on his video, you can have your own birds from his farm. I think he mostly has Pilgrims and one other goose breed. His ducks are mostly Khaki Campbell. He has a couple of Cayugas and a Pekin.

When he said he was getting a Maremma, I commented that he would definitely be happy with a dog of that breed. Toby couldn't have turned out better. Morgan Gold says he's getting a puppy this year. It will be interesting to see how that goes with Toby and Pablo barn cat.

I like watching that channel because he knows how to set up shots and talk to the camera. Not a lot of Youtubers are good at that. I also like to watch Pet Goose George, too. Crazy Bob has got a bit of folksy midwestern charm.

Just starting watching his videos!! I really like how real he is with his audience. Such a cool guy.

I like his content well enough, but he edits in a lot of jump cuts (most look like he does it on purpose since he shifts which way his body is facing and not because he misspoke or something) which I find annoying in any videos I watch.

Back
Top Bottom