Anyone here sell SMC products??

silverfilly

Peepin N' Cheepin
11 Years
12 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Kansas
Since Im school and dont have much time to work except on the weekends and of course its hard to find just weekend hours I am tring to find some thing I could make some extra cash in from home. Has anyone hee ever sold the SMC products? how does it work for you? ay other ideas of home buisneses? I dont have time to make candles, soaps, etc... so I need to find something to sell I dont hAVE TO MAKE.

If it sounds to good to be true it ususally is. My friends that have done the Avon, Mary Kay, Creative Memeories, Tastefully Simple . . . . ect. have put as much work into that as a full-time job to make money at it.

Internet jobs such as the Google one that pops up are a scam. Do a search and get the feedback don't sink money into anything before you research it.

Quote:
Red, they use to have infomercials on late of a nite with Tom Bosley as the host. Basically I take it you pay them a good sized fee to sell their trinkets for them, and they maintain inventory and shipping. I think they have mostly stuff you would find at flea markets. I am willing to bet they are the ones making the most money, as they get somebody else to sell their products and they pay SMC for the privilege.

Quote:
Red, they use to have infomercials on late of a nite with Tom Bosley as the host. Basically I take it you pay them a good sized fee to sell their trinkets for them, and they maintain inventory and shipping. I think they have mostly stuff you would find at flea markets. I am willing to bet they are the ones making the most money, as they get somebody else to sell their products and they pay SMC for the privilege.

OOh ,i see. Thanks WW!
smile.png

From my days of carrying cargo from the ports, I always thought someone could make a little money parking outside the gate selling hot coffee and biscuits in the morning. I am not sure how well that would sit with homeland security though.

Back
Top Bottom