anyone in England ?

Pics
From Manchester
frow.gif

I live in Reading, there is a poultry place selling several pure breed chicks, which is on the list below me. You seem to have the same breeds.
yes i buy mine from rachael aswell from widgets

lovley lady her and matt her husband

been to the small holding many times

need to head out there in the next feew days to pick up some ixworth eggs from her

the marans in my sig is from her but i need to sell it as i have 2 boys and only need 1

Last edited:
Hi everyone!!

Im from Brookland in Kent, so right out in the sticks :)

Which explains why none of you are near me and why all the chicken related things and the chickens themselves are so far up north :(

Hi Im from walsall west midlands you the nearest to me so far,Have you had chickens for long if so can you help.. I did have 4 chickens 2 xbattery and 2 my son gave me from a farm, 1from the farm got taken by a fox and 1 xbattery died 4 weeks ago, my other xbattery is not so good,(iv had her a year) she trys to eat but just picks, I thought she was egg bound but have done what it says to do but still looking ill and no eggs for a week,have put lice powder and red mite powder on her and the coop on case its that, dont know what else to do.

I'm desperately trying to paint my coop between the showers lol. I'll check the sky, do a quick layer (it's touch-dry within an hour), pop back out to tarp it and let it rain. Then start again... Only managed to do two undercoats on the roof so far!

Hi from soggy Somerset! Had my first two chickens for two weeks now and love them to bits. A bit worried about the run though as now just packed mud due to all the rain. I am trying to decide what to use on the floor which is half covered and half open to the rain. Anyone got any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom