anyone in England ?

Pics
Oh cool!! Have you got started with your quail yet?
No not yet! I still have to save up a bit and ask permission to keep them on my uncles land if I can't keep them on my own. Really I'm just waiting on a yes or no answer from either my Uncle or Parents! After that I still need to build the accommodation so it could be another month or so yet! :(

I'm in Essex.
I have 3 ducks.

Does anyone know of grass seed that is suitable for ducks? ... I want to replenish the garden, but don't want a seed that may harm them. Thanks

A heads up for everyone near Bolton. After 6 years of breeding I am giving up the chickens to concentrate on my feed shop.
I am selling all my breeding stock, all coops, incubator, brooders, feeders, waterers etc. Anything you can think of, I am selling!

A heads up for everyone near Bolton. After 6 years of breeding I am giving up the chickens to concentrate on my feed shop.
I am selling all my breeding stock, all coops, incubator, brooders, feeders, waterers etc. Anything you can think of, I am selling!

Oh boy that's a big decision to sell everything :hugs. I hope your feed shop goes well :fl

What incubator do you have for sale?

Back
Top Bottom