anyone in/near union county, NC?

moomoodiddy

Crowing
8 Years
Jun 7, 2012
Union County, NC
hey yall i just wanted to get together everyone near me so we could have a local group i would like to be able to buy /trade local chickens and organize meets! let me know please!!!

I'm in Anson County and I'm new to chickens but eager to learn and get more! I have 2 white wyandottes (a roo and a hen that are almost 6 months old) and I would love to get more and possibly learn enough to start showing.

county neighbors!! i am interested in showing but cant find anyone to teach me if u want any other chickens -silkies -let me know!!

I do enjoy the look of silkies, and I have heard from a friend of mine in NY State that have some that they are also quite friendly if you take the time to hold them when they are young. I'll keep that in mind, thank you! We are currently expanding the hen house and secured run area, so hopefully soon we can expand. I've had a hard time finding quality breeders within an hour to an hour and a half of us, unfortunately!

I do enjoy the look of silkies, and I have heard from a friend of mine in NY State that have some that they are also quite friendly if you take the time to hold them when they are young.  I'll keep that in mind, thank you! We are currently expanding the hen house and secured run area, so hopefully soon we can expand.  I've had a hard time finding quality breeders within an hour to an hour and a half of us, unfortunately!

i know what u mean nobody around here are very serious breeders especially with silkies!

Back
Top Bottom