Anyone in Rhode island Going to be looking for ducklings? Come spring?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by thedoors5to1, Feb 17, 2011.

1. thedoors5to1

thedoors5to1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2009
    Hello there My name is Jill! [​IMG]
    Im not planning on hatching eggs intentionally with an incubator, this is not a planned "hatch" [​IMG]
    Simply:
    My Runner duck cricket is very broody (usually) [​IMG] , i love ducklings and dont have the heart sometimes to stop her from sitting on eggs. Im posting this because if i knew of potential FOREVER and good homes for ducklings, then i'd be more willing to allow her to hatch them knowing they have somewhere to go. Basically i cant keep more ducks than i have. [​IMG]
    These ducks are all runners, mixed colors and qualities
    Im not interested in anyone who isnt providing a forever home. [​IMG] Not to mention ducklings and ducks are not animals you just raise to get rid of because they arent cute any more (sorry to sound like a preacher to fellow BYC forum members, we all mainly know this... I just want to send my clear message to any potential owners before they reply, thankyou) [​IMG]
    The ducklings would have to be pick-up only if this was to all work out in natures course..
    Thanks for reading, please PM me or respond here! Im willing to give away the little fuzzballs, take a trade (not animals! haha, maybe a handmade item or duck related item?) or I'll accept a small fee.
    thanks..
    Fertile eggs will be available as well.. please check out my BYC page on more about my runner duck gang.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by