Anyone in TN Offering QUALITY Maran Hatching Eggs?

McMarty

Chirping
Jun 5, 2022
Tennessee
Hi,
We are looking for quality Maran hatching eggs! I know it's winter, but we always like to get a good start and incubate early, raise indoors and get them outside when the frost is gone!

I understand that quality hatching eggs are costing some $

Let me know if you have some available! We would be thankful for the opportunity!

Marty

I have SOP BCM black and blue pen. However, I am on the opposite side of the USA ;) I can ship and have many times- Let me know if you are interested? :jumpy

I have French BCM hatching eggs (feathered feet). I wouldn’t ship right now due to the coming winter storms. Private message me if you’re interested at a near future date when the weather clears up. I’ve included pictures of the rooster and one of the hens. And also pictured are their dark eggs on the right side of the egg tray. These chickens are from Greenfire Farm stock (a private breeder, not a hatchery) and I’ve kept my BCMs pure bred.
IMG_3831.jpeg

IMG_3847.jpeg

Last edited:
I have French BCM hatching eggs. I wouldn’t ship right now due to the coming winter storms. Private message me if you’re interested at a near future date when the weather clears up. I’ve included pictures of the rooster and one of the hens. And also pictured are their dark eggs on the right side of the egg tray. These chickens are from Greenfire Farm stock and I’ve kept my BCMs pure bred.
View attachment 3724113

View attachment 3724115
Beautiful birds and eggs.

Back
Top Bottom