Anyone in Upstate NY

welcome-byc.gif

Hello and welcome to the website! I'm in Johnstown, NY whick is in Fulton County. This is a great Site and we have a super Thread going in the NY Chicken Site if you want to join there too - just link on over to it!

Oh my, you are out there a good bit! There are quite a few people out your way. Come join us on the NY Forum. Just go back into the "Where am I, Where are you" look for NY Chicken Lovers and go to the end of the Postings - I think the thread is up to 347 posts or so now.....

Hope to see you there!

I live in schenectady. Does anyone know if we can have chickens. I grew up with them in california. I would like to have about 5 if I could.

I am north of Lake George have my first chicks going today to get materials to build the chicken coop. Day four and my chicks are doing great. They don't sleep through the night but they aren't noisy to where we cannot sleep. I have been wanting to do this for three years so glad I did...

I am in Pottersville but very new to chickens. Got my first six chicks three weeks ago but they are all getting big and seem happy so I guess I am doing something right!

Back
Top Bottom