Anyone in WV???

I havent lost any to anything other than the neighbors dog, but its no longer around.. I let all of mine, (18 silkies and 3 backyard banties) have free range..everyone os locked up at night of course but they do great

I havent lost any to anything other than the neighbors dog, but its no longer around.. I let all of mine, (18 silkies and 3 backyard banties) have free range..everyone os locked up at night of course but they do great

I have never raised Silkies before, but fell in love with them from afar! I recently purchased a breeding pair of White silkies from BradSelig in Indiana. They will be home sometime around the 18th. I also have 15 Silkie eggs in the incubator. If you'd like I will sell u a pullet from my hatch later this Spring. I live in West Union, WV.

I have never raised Silkies before, but fell in love with them from afar! I recently purchased a breeding pair of White silkies from BradSelig in Indiana. They will be home sometime around the 18th. I also have 15 Silkie eggs in the incubator. If you'd like I will sell u a pullet from my hatch later this Spring. I live in West Union, WV.
I am on 23, so that would be perfect!!! If you need roos I have plenty to pick from, would be more than happy to give you 3-4..lol..I cant believe we are so close together..

That's good! I think it's just where I am located...higher elevation. I had some cuties and enjoyed them.
Thats possible, I am in Doddridge county..usually our winters are more mild than the rest of the state but we seem to really be making up for it this winter..I thik my daughter has had 4 days of school since Christmas break..

I am on 23, so that would be perfect!!! If you need roos I have plenty to pick from, would be more than happy to give you 3-4..lol..I cant believe we are so close together..

I'll PM you when my eggs in the bator hatch out. Should be around the 24th or the 25th of this month. Of course I won't know what sex they are for several weeks but you are welcome to come see if you'd be interested in one or more. I may trade you for a Roo? Lol get some new breeding stock. Let me know if you are interested. Here is pics of the pullet I'll b getting and the little cockerel that's to be her mate:

I'll PM you when my eggs in the bator hatch out. Should be around the 24th or the 25th of this month. Of course I won't know what sex they are for several weeks but you are welcome to come see if you'd be interested in one or more. I may trade you for a Roo? Lol get some new breeding stock. Let me know if you are interested. Here is pics of the pullet I'll b getting and the little cockerel that's to be her mate:

Sounds like a plan to me..Id be more than happy to buy when your eggs hatch and are older.. You can have a roo(or 4)..Id be more than happy to just see them have a new home..if there was an olympic sport in crowing, i have the winning team here..and trying to keep all the roos separate from the 3 hens that I have, its almost impossible and then when they all get together, the poor girls get harrassed by all of the boys..I have a splash hen and a red hen..The neighbors dogs got my olny other silkie hen, she was a black..I have a pair of what was sold to me as black dutch banties, but they lack the white earlobe so not sure what they are..I call them black backyard banties

Here in summers county thers been 5 days of school since Christmas! And we're on a 2 hr delay right now.
Mine go to private school so they don't follow the county closings. They went on Monday when it should have been closed due to ice. Every other school in the county and surrounding areas were closed. They don't complain though... They would rather go now than make it up in June.

Back
Top Bottom