Anyone in WV???

Howdy Folks,

We are in Tyler county between New Martinsville and Middlebourne. I just started building the coop tonight. Its going to take a while to build but I will get there. Not sure what breed to get but know we want some guineas. The neighbor has some buff orpingtons so I figure to get something different like barred rock or speckeld sussex. The wife and kids are pretty excited about it. Well have a good day.

v/r

Mike

Anyone here near Mineral county? Looking for a large rooster, My friend's old roo died of old age and she is wanting another. "any color but white, and not bantam" is her request.

I would be glad to meet you in Beckley. Have a couple others wanting silkies too and would split the order. Let me know if this will work for you. Thanks in advance.

I would be glad to meet you in Beckley. Have a couple others wanting silkies too and would split the order. Let me know if this will work for you. Thanks in advance.

I called yesterday. They said $2.00 per chick. I will stop by today and place the order. I will keep whatever you and your friends don't want but I would at least like 6-8. They can only be ordered straight run. I'll keep you posted.

Howdy Folks,

We are in Tyler county between New Martinsville and Middlebourne.  I just started building the coop tonight.  Its going to take a while to build but I will get there.  Not sure what breed to get but know we want some guineas.  The neighbor has some buff orpingtons so I figure to get something different like barred rock or speckeld sussex.  The wife and kids are pretty excited about it.  Well have a good day.

v/r

Mike

Welcome to the group! I think it's hard to pick one breed myself too. I like them all. :0)

Back
Top Bottom