Anyone in WV???

The blue laced red Wyandotte roosters are now 18 weeks. The are free to good home. if any one is interested. One is splash and the other is a black laced. There is pictures of them in the 8 weeks and older for sale thread. I hate to just give them away, but I need the room.

Last edited:
Hello we are from Ritchie county in between pennsboro and Ellenboro. we have 14 wonderful road island red ladies as well as male and female Pekin duck and two baby Pekin ducks we hatched last week thanks to a very broody red mama hen... Sorry had to fix my typos from before!

Last edited:
Hello we are from Ritchie county in between pennsboro and Ellenboro we have 14 wonderful road island red ladies an a male and female Perkins and two baby Perkins we hatched last week thanks two a very broody red

What source is your RIRs from? Are they from heritage genetics or from hatchery? How old are the hens? How much are you asking?

Bee kissed I haven't sold any chickens just the eggs I don't think I'm wanting to sell my chickens but might in the future ill keep u in mind also they are from hatchery not heritage question for u your name bee kissed do u have honey bees reason I ask I do

Bee kissed I haven't sold any chickens just the eggs I don't think I'm wanting to sell my chickens but might in the future ill keep u in mind also they are from hatchery not heritage question for u your name bee kissed do u have honey bees reason I ask I do

Thank you..I misunderstood that you were selling chickens, for some reason. I'm gettin' old!
roll.png
I'm getting ready to cull some very old layers and wanted a couple of young RIRs to replace them but only if they were from heritage line genetics. I'm done dealing with hatchery stock for now and when my last hatchery bird is dead, will only deal with good bloodlines thereafter. Learned a lot over the years on this forum and this is something I learned too.

I used to have bees, briefly, but have not had them for a long while. Sorry...I wish I had them still!

Back
Top Bottom