Anyone in WV???

sounds like you might have a new kitten;-)
We're full up on rescues at the moment. Four cats is enough
smile.png
good for you giving it a place to crash

I would love to keep her! She's tabby with white socks and face and a feisty little attitude. I've never lived in a cat-less household before now, but my boyfriend is allergic
hit.gif
so the baby is currently crashing at my parents' house. Everyone I ask either already has 2 or 3 cats, has big dogs, or is allergic... no luck
barnie.gif

I am trying to find homes for a few roosters, I have one game bantam cockerel, 2 easter egger cockerels, and 2 black cochin bantam cockerels. Is anyone interested, or know anyone interested? Located in Upshur County. They are all around 12 weeks of age.

I had a successful hatch of muscovies! Rather, my hen did all of the work, but all 13 hatched! This is my first muscovy hatch and i am just enamored with the little darlings! There are black, black and white pied, and wild type available - $8 each. They will throw blue, white, chocolate, and blacl and white. If anyone would like somr sweet little scovies, let me know! Elkview area

Hi there! I live in Charleston and am new to chickens but am thinking about taking advantage of the new law that lets me have up to six hens in my backyard. I have a coop design picked out and plan to build it with a friend's help. I'm starting to research chicken breeds, but haven't made any decisions yet. I'm not sure what is available locally, and I'm not interested in buying hatching eggs because I can't keep roosters.

Hi there! I live in Charleston and am new to chickens but am thinking about taking advantage of the new law that lets me have up to six hens in my backyard. I have a coop design picked out and plan to build it with a friend's help. I'm starting to research chicken breeds, but haven't made any decisions yet. I'm not sure what is available locally, and I'm not interested in buying hatching eggs because I can't keep roosters.

Hi from Charleston as well!
frow.gif
Here's a listing put up a few days ago for Ameraucana. I think Green's also had chicks last I was in there... no idea what they had, though, I was too afraid I'd take some home if I peeked!
yippiechickie.gif

Anyone near Charleston interested in Lavender/cuckoo Ameraucana - I have 12 chicks available right now - $8 each. This is a non-standard color for the breed.

Thanks! I am moving sometime in the next couple of months, so the coop will be a project at the new house. I plan to have done by early Fall so I can put hens in it before it gets very cold. tbiM20, what part of Charleston are you in? I'm in the East End.

Cindy in WV

Back
Top Bottom