Anyone in WV???

I don't have any silkies, but I do have two Brahma's (feathers on their legs/feet) that would love to be adopted! Sometimes having similar features helps. In this case, the feathered legs/feet.

A cockerel that I adopted had feathers on his legs/feet. He was the only one. He plucked every day to remove feathers so that he looked like the other guys.

Send me a private message. Maybe the girls could move to Leon.

*** I lost track of the chicken math this summer and now have more than 200 birds. That is too many birds for my pastures to be healthy. So I am offering boy and girl chickens to those what would like to adopt them. Short term. Long term. Whatever works.

I don't have any silkies, but I do have two Brahma's (feathers on their legs/feet) that would love to be adopted! Sometimes having similar features helps. In this case, the feathered legs/feet.

A cockerel that I adopted had feathers on his legs/feet. He was the only one. He plucked every day to remove feathers so that he looked like the other guys.

Send me a private message. Maybe the girls could move to Leon.

*** I lost track of the chicken math this summer and now have more than 200 birds. That is too many birds for my pastures to be healthy. So I am offering boy and girl chickens to those what would like to adopt them. Short term. Long term. Whatever works.
I would love to adopt your bantams!!! I can’t imagine having 200 WOW ! That’s cools! I’ll message u later at work now gotta go

Back
Top Bottom