Anyone in WV???

Hi everyone! I am new so I am hoping there are still some WV chicken folks active here!

I am new to this whole world and live in Poca, WV! I would love to connect with some fellow WVians!
Hi and :welcome! Unfortunately, this thread isn’t active at all. I know there’s people from WV though, they just don’t really post on this thread :).

Hi everyone! I am new so I am hoping there are still some WV chicken folks active here!

I am new to this whole world and live in Poca, WV! I would love to connect with some fellow WVians!
I came here looking for WV folks too (about a year ago) I live-in the Eastern Panhandle near Harper's Ferry, so quite a ways away from you, but Welcome! This might not be the best thread for us, but it's definitely the best website for all things Backyard Chickens!

I came here looking for WV folks too (about a year ago) I live-in the Eastern Panhandle near Harper's Ferry, so quite a ways away from you, but Welcome! This might not be the best thread for us, but it's definitely the best website for all things Backyard Chickens!
How’s Lucian the rooster doing? Were you able to keep him? :)

Back
Top Bottom