Anyone in WV???

Pics
To all my West Virginia friends. I have added another BYC page to my account. Its labeled at Winterizing the SuperRun. As some of you know, this is my first year with chickens and hopefully I have done everything right so far. If you have any comments or concerns for me, please let me know. That's how I learn, from correcting my mistakes and moving forward with them. If any of you have a facebook account and want to see more from Lamoureux Landing, just type Lamoureux Landing in the search tab and submit a friend request. My wife and I update this page often and is a good page for even your kids. I play no games with this account and nothing negative is posted on my wall by my wife and I. This spring I plan to add a few more chicks to my flock and increase my egg production for my customer base. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011. - Ken

Living in Ripley, WV with 3 loving chickens and 1 pekin duck! And lovin' it!! New transplant to the Ripley area and first time chicken owner. Life is good!!
Merry Christmas to all!

Sally

Happy New Year!!!!!
lol.png

Well hello to all my fellow West Virginians. I did it again, I created another BYC page. This one is labeled "My Chick Brooder". Chick ordering time is coming right around the corner and some might be thinking about their own brooders or thinking about building one. My page has photos of mine and I was very happy with it. Steal all the ideas you want. That's why I create the pages, to help others out there. Hope you all survive this upcoming storm tomorrow. - Talk to you later- Ken

hi there looking forward tothe meet , eggs are comeing in like crazy but i will not have any adult birds this meet but il have chicks im sure ... hope u had a great holiday
with the chicken operation u have and the size of the bator im sure you will have pleanty take care and il pass the word

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom