Anyone in WV???

Pics
Cross-posted from the MD/WV/PA chickenstock thread...

I have a friend who's in Alderson, WV. I don't think she's going to come to the chickenstock, but she's looking for 6 or 7 started layers. Is anyone near that area and looking to sell?

Quote:
Thank you, MomMommyMamma.
big_smile.png

I was wrong about the POL pullets from Farmer's Delight. I went in today to buy some crickets and they said they will be getting them in at the end of the month.

I am thinking of placing an order for some American buff geese but the minimum orders are more than i'd like right now. Is there anyone here, fairly local to Barbour Co. or even the Clarksburg are who might want to share an order? I guess i could even just bring the extras to one of the swaps.

Just let me know. The minimum order for Metzer is 8 and i'd want no more than 4-5.

frow.gif

Hey all I have a few white silkie hens and Roos I'm looking to do some trading for silkies of other colors. I'm looking for hens only and any color. I do have pic if you would like to see so hit me up and let me know if your interested.thank you

We're in the Charleston area. I'm looking for a few Mille Fleur d'Uccles - chicks or hatching eggs.
We're also looking for Nigerian Dwarf or African Pygmy diary goat does. We'd like to get 2 does.
If you have either of these or have any one you can recommend locally, that would be great!
Thanks!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom