1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Anyone interested in flying mallard eggs next week, or mallard ducklings in december?

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by duckman4450, Nov 3, 2012.

1. duckman4450

duckman4450 Chirping

Aug 1, 2012
    I can only find 1 place to buy mallard eggs from this time of year and they require 9 or more. I only need >4 eggs so I will have some eggs left over to sell. I will probably will be getting the eggs this weekend and will ship the week/weekend before thanksgiving. If you want the ducklings, I will incubate the eggs and will ship them to you when they hatch, if you want the eggs I will ship them the week I get them. I obviously can't guarantee the hatching rate of the eggs, and can also not guarantee ducklings since I don't know if they will hatch until they hatch. Just message me if you are interested in either, and we will work something out.

Prices for eggs will be about $7 a piece
    Prices for ducklings will be about $10
    Shipping for the eggs will be $6-$10
    Shipping for the ducklings is TBD
    Email me and I might be able to work out some prices with you. Thanks for looking

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: