Anyone interested in Muscovy eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okiechick57, Dec 27, 2007.

1. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Just thought I would offer. I get one a day........would ship for the cost of packing and weight only...........I am not looking to make money (from BYC members [​IMG] ) Let me know !

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    What color are your Muscovies? Goodness, I just bought eggs from Jody, and now I'm asking about duck eggs-the DH is going to FLIP!

3. okiechick57

[​IMG] I know what you mean girl....I am addicted to ducks now.and keep getting more chickens....you are braver than I in trying to hatch. I am resisting that one for sure...... here is pic of the drake and his girls. The female that is laying is fawn and white.I do get some from the other female.......who is white with just a black stripe on her head,but she is hiding them from me right now [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    How long can you store them before shipping? Geesh, I hope someone else responds to this before I get myself into more trouble lol

5. Fancy Feather Poultry

Fancy Feather Poultry Cooped Up

May 30, 2007
    I'll take some shoot! great timing I just got an incubator for christmas!. Yes I would like some [​IMG]

Edidted to say: I would like some, but not right now because I just ordered
    30 button quail hatching eggs

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2007
  6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:We are ALL bad!!

7. CountryFresh

CountryFresh Out Of The Brooder

Dec 12, 2007
    Central Virginia
    I too, would like some...

chance to break bator in... :)

8. okiechick57

Quote:Country.....send me an email. I will start tomorrow to save them for hatch, I have refrigerated the ones I have now....so It will be a week from now for a full 7.let me know how many you would like,. I will let you know about cost to ship then..... anytime is fine with me......hopefully I will get 2 a day since I am pinning them up now to be able to find the eggs..... I know there are at least a dozen under my house that I cannot get too........

9. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Why did I not realize you had Muscovies [​IMG] [​IMG] ? Ummmmm.... Mom had said before that she wanted some of those.... but now I already have too many birds.... How about once you fill the other order, could you let me know if they are still laying [​IMG]

10. okiechick57

Graceful. I sure will give you the next batch.......how come you didnt know that ? haha..........will let you know.or remind me okay I am so bad with remembering things...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by