Anyone know conversion for Tylan 100 for one turkey??

the Old Rebel

Rest in Peace -2011
12 Years
May 12, 2007
Hendersonville NC
I FINALLY located some Tylan 100, but it is for 500 gallons of water. Does anyone know the correct conversion for one turkey?? She is fully grown (6 years old), but down to 4.5 pounds now. I don't want to give her too much or too little. I REALLY need help.... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Thanks!!!

My Rosie is still hanging in there.... incredibly. Please pray that this or something will help her. Thank you!!

It is 1 Tablespoon per 5 gallons of water.
What does Rosie have that you are giving her Tylan for???
Tylan is for sinusitis.
Does she have any swelling in her face or breathing problems?

Sharon

For further Reference, you can call the maker on the bottle and talk to their poultry department. Very helpful people.
smile.png

Thanks, everyone, for your input.

I called the company and spoke with a vet. She recommended 1 heaping tsp. per gallon of water. But you only give it for 3 days. You can give it up to 5 days if you think the situation calls for it.

I am giving Rosie Tylan 100 out of desperation, I think. I can't tell if she is swollen around her nostrils or not. She is a pinkish-tan bourbon red. Around her nostrils, it has been very, very red.

I started giving her the Tylan 100 because several people recommended it. I have no clue what is wrong with her. We don't have a vet that works with turkeys in our area. It started out with her wings drooping. I thought she was just hot, because we had some unusually hot days this summer. Then I realized she had laid no eggs this year. Then I picked her up and realized how much weight she had lost. When I picked her up two or three weeks later, she had no meat whatsoever on her breastbone. That's when I got on here and several people recommended the Tylan 100.

Rosie is miraculously still hanging in there. We got rid of the mites and lice. We've wormed her with Wazine and later Safeguard. We THINK that maybe she has turned the corner. Her poops are small, but firm with white on the top. She seems perkier.

We just keep praying. Hope you all will join us.

I am wide open to any other suggestions anyone may have.

Again, I thank everyone for their encouragement and support.

Hope you all have a GREAT EVENING!!!!
the Old Rebel - Marianne

Back
Top Bottom