Anyone know of a Pollerum tester in Northern Ohio?

dracoe19

Songster
8 Years
May 31, 2011
Warrenton, Virgina
So... I entered a bunch of birds into the Ohio national and it didn't even hit me that I still need to get 2 birds tested that are with me in Ohio and I don't know any testers! Any help would be much appreciated. Would prefer not to have to take them with me to Virginia to get them tested :).

So... I entered a bunch of birds into the Ohio national and it didn't even hit me that I still need to get 2 birds tested that are with me in Ohio and I don't know any testers! Any help would be much appreciated. Would prefer not to have to take them with me to Virginia to get them tested :).
the state Vet's office they would be in charge of the testing and testers

In Virginia Dr Richard L. Wilkes (804)692-0601 [email protected]

In Ohio it would be Dr Tony Forshey (614)728-6220 [email protected]

Hope that Helps

RobertH

Gold Neck Booted Bantam, It was a borrowed bird to get our incubating skills honed. My wife is working on some of the same in d'anver which apparently are very rare in the US.

I do love those Silver Laced though We also have partridge wyandottes from the Foley's

Beautiful birds, but they keep sitting on ghost eggs. they go broody on pine shavings
somad.gif

RobertH

Neat :). I met someone who was trying to breed the d'anvers a while back.
I got a pair of partridge from him as well along with a few from Paul. My silvers always go broody :/. It's always when I decide to hatch too! Hopefully I'll get more this year and hopefully the partridge don't mimic them!
How old are your partridge wyandottes at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom