Anyone know of Processors in MA, NH, ME or RI?

snowhorse

Pantry Brook Farm
10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
MA
I bought 25 Cornish X and they will be ready in April.

I don't want to do all of them myself. And was going to experiment with doing it, but I am thinking 25 is too many to experiment on.

Sooooo, does anyone know of anyone around the Massachusetts area that does processing? I am about 30 min west of Boston, so parts of NH, ME, and RI are only 45 min to 1 hour away from me.

Any how much they cost???

Much appreciated
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
They have pretty decent prices, I will keep them in mind, but that is about 2 hours away from me. I would like to try and stay within an hour if I can. Thank you!

Anyone know someone in Southern RI/Southeastern CT? I am WAAAAAYYYYY down and it's a haul going to Mass (takes me an hour to get to Attoboro alone.

Annie

Quote:
They have pretty decent prices, I will keep them in mind, but that is about 2 hours away from me. I would like to try and stay within an hour if I can. Thank you!

I was a little surprised that you mentioned Maine as a possibility, but since you did I mentioned the Berwick option. I don't believe there are any option in Maine that are closer to the Portsmouth bridge.

Quote:

I was a little surprised that you mentioned Maine as a possibility, but since you did I mentioned the Berwick option. I don't believe there are any option in Maine that are closer to the Portsmouth bridge.

Some parts of ME are only about an hour to an hour and half which isnt too bad.

Some parts of ME are only about an hour to an hour and half which isnt too bad.

North Berwick is about 30 minutes into Maine, if you can get to Maine in an hour, you can get to Tabor's in 90 minutes.

Please don't get me wrong, I hope you find some place closer to you, and I have no interest in promoting Tabor's. I just thought I would mention this in case you were mistaken about where North Berwick is.

Tim​

Quote:
North Berwick is about 30 minutes into Maine, if you can get to Maine in an hour, you can get to Tabor's in 90 minutes.

Please don't get me wrong, I hope you find some place closer to you, and I have no interest in promoting Tabor's. I just thought I would mention this in case you were mistaken about where North Berwick is.

Tim

Oh no worries! I appreciate it. I google mapped it and it said 1 hour 48 minutes...which with me driving would be faster lol. Most parts of ME are like hours and hours, I figured if I threw it out there maybe someone would have something, and honestly knowing of multiple places is always a good back up plan!

Back
Top Bottom