Anyone know what breed of goat this could be?

cassie

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 19, 2009
You are probably right. I certainly am not qualified to argue with you. I just said what I did because I subscribed to the Boer magazine for a while and I was surprised at all the color combinations people are breeding now. Getting fancy prices for them too. I would like to see what that kid looks like after he is properly fed and puts on some weight though.

Gray Farms

Conserve Heritage Breed Livestock
Premium member
Apr 11, 2016
NW Missouri
You are probably right. I certainly am not qualified to argue with you. I just said what I did because I subscribed to the Boer magazine for a while and I was surprised at all the color combinations people are breeding now. Getting fancy prices for them too. I would like to see what that kid looks like after he is properly fed and puts on some weight though.
Before I got into Highland cattle I raised registered Boer goats. I had several does that were dapples. They were registered 50% so I suspect they had some Nubian in them. You could easily tell the difference between them and the 100 % does by body shape. They had longer thinner legs. Longer body and longer thinner necks.

Top Bottom