Anyone know what breed of goat this could be?

You are probably right. I certainly am not qualified to argue with you. I just said what I did because I subscribed to the Boer magazine for a while and I was surprised at all the color combinations people are breeding now. Getting fancy prices for them too. I would like to see what that kid looks like after he is properly fed and puts on some weight though.

You are probably right. I certainly am not qualified to argue with you. I just said what I did because I subscribed to the Boer magazine for a while and I was surprised at all the color combinations people are breeding now. Getting fancy prices for them too. I would like to see what that kid looks like after he is properly fed and puts on some weight though.

Before I got into Highland cattle I raised registered Boer goats. I had several does that were dapples. They were registered 50% so I suspect they had some Nubian in them. You could easily tell the difference between them and the 100 % does by body shape. They had longer thinner legs. Longer body and longer thinner necks.

Back
Top Bottom