Anyone knows about a goose diary?

muus

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 16, 2013
Hi
I opened this thread because I want to see a video or a thread with photos of a gosling from hatching to completly growth.
Thanks

I didn't found anything in this links, I tried to put : photos of geese from goslings to adults, but I couldn't find anything....
Thanks

I didn't found anything in this links, I tried to put : photos of geese from goslings to adults, but I couldn't find anything....
Thanks
You'd think someone on here would have a diary I'll go look in the archives and see if I can find anything.

Last edited:
Maybe edit your thread and ask if anyone has kept a diary video of their gosling from hatch to adult? might get some response. couldn't find anything in the archives.

I have made a playlist with all the videos I've uploaded of my goose from the day she hatched, 107 of them so far. I regularly update the playlist with new videos.

First video:
0.jpg

Language and description is in Danish, but feel free to comment or ask if you have questions.

Coming up soon: The laying of egg no. 65!

I have made a playlist with all the videos I've uploaded of my goose from the day she hatched, 107 of them so far. I regularly update the playlist with new videos.

First video:
0.jpg

Language and description is in Danish, but feel free to comment or ask if you have questions.

Coming up soon: The laying of egg no. 65!
egg # 65, wow she has out done herself. my Toulouse goose laid 60 last year her first year, so far this year 32. By the way i love this diary you put together. thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
egg # 65, wow she has out done herself. my Toulouse goose laid 60 last year her first year, so far this year 32. By the way i love this diary you put together. thanks for sharing.
So far she has turned out to be a formidable layer. But, in all fairness, she's actually on her second laying period now.

She started laying in October, when she was 6 months 9 days old, and between October 19th and January 14th she laid 44 eggs. She then took a brief six week vacation but started laying again February 26th. I'm expecting her 79th egg this morning - which will be her 35th on this roll.

She laid 67 eggs before she was one year old and actually had to leave her birthday party to produce no. 68. Yes, we threw a small birthday party for her, and since she's imprinted on humans she really enjoyed the company. She doesn't care for cake, but she did get her share of the birthday bread rolls I made for the occasion.

Hi
That is what I was lookong for.
Thank you goose girl for sharing and Lydia for helping!!!

Back
Top Bottom