Anyone like to color? I found a cool chicken coloring book!

MESOFRUFFEH

Songster
5 Years
Sep 15, 2015
East Texas
I found this earlier ..... Chicken Seeds It is an adult coloring book with "chicken seeds" in vintage seed packets. I want to order it SOOOOo bad!!

Here was an example page. I LOVE to color! I got a book called Animorphia a couple weeks ago, the roosters were the first thing I colored.

Also, my rainbow chameleons!

Anyone else a colorer? Care to share your creations?

Neat! Pretty pictures!
Thanks! I am really surprised no one else here likes to color!!! I just knew I would meet some fellow chicken loving colorers lol. It is really so stress relieving, well except for the hand cramps and finger callouses haha. I have noticed a rise in "adult coloring books" so I figured maybe there were more people out there that enjoyed it as a hobby.

So no one else? I feel so juvenile being the only one who colors as an adult.... but surely there are some other artsy people here?! I want to see some chicken creations!
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

Nope you're not alone I have 4 books although Iv'e only started one. I did it more in the summer when I could sit outside with some wine and listen to the birds and go to my happy place. Haven't done much now that it's colder but the books keep calling my name...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom