1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone like to color? I found a cool chicken coloring book!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by MESOFRUFFEH, Jan 12, 2016.

1. MESOFRUFFEH

MESOFRUFFEH Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2015
    East Texas
    I found this earlier ..... Chicken Seeds It is an adult coloring book with "chicken seeds" in vintage seed packets. I want to order it SOOOOo bad!!

[​IMG]
    Here was an example page. I LOVE to color! I got a book called Animorphia a couple weeks ago, the roosters were the first thing I colored.
    [​IMG]

Also, my rainbow chameleons!

[​IMG]

Anyone else a colorer? Care to share your creations?

2. Hholly

Hholly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2015
    Amo, IN
    Neat! Pretty pictures!

3. MESOFRUFFEH

MESOFRUFFEH Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2015
    East Texas
    Thanks! I am really surprised no one else here likes to color!!! I just knew I would meet some fellow chicken loving colorers lol. It is really so stress relieving, well except for the hand cramps and finger callouses haha. I have noticed a rise in "adult coloring books" so I figured maybe there were more people out there that enjoyed it as a hobby.

So no one else? I feel so juvenile being the only one who colors as an adult.... but surely there are some other artsy people here?! I want to see some chicken creations! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Chickletz

Chickletz Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2016
    NY
    Nope you're not alone I have 4 books although Iv'e only started one. I did it more in the summer when I could sit outside with some wine and listen to the birds and go to my happy place. Haven't done much now that it's colder but the books keep calling my name...[​IMG]

5. Hholly

Hholly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2015
    Amo, IN
    I used to like to color. Maybe I'll take it back up.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by