anyone live in Pa

Anyone know if chickens and goats are allowed anywhere near Scranton or Dunmore?

I'd guess that depends on what you define as 'near.' That area is well populated with small towns abutting up against all sides (Taylor, Moosic, Throop ~ to mention a few). Some areas would most like be a bit unchicken friendly, other maybe not so much.​

So glad I found this connection to others in PA. I am in Perry County PA. Would love to connect with anyone else nearby. Town is Loysville.
I have about 80 chickens (give excess eggs to Food Bank), 13 ducks, 2 goats, 7 (neutered, vaccinated) dogs and about 30 (neutered, vaccinated) cats. The wind a week ago was ridiculous but the poultry all stayed on the ground! Ducks are happy to see water in the pond. (Finally!) Eggs are coming on!

Hi, just saw this thread. I am from Western PA, 90 miles NE of Pittsburgh. Headed for the Pitts area today to see my son and grandaughters. Saw someone said they were just across the Delaware near Easton. my daughter lives in Phillisburg, heading there end of March for her birthday and Weyerbacher openhouse.

Quote:
Glad to hear they all stayed on the ground!
lol.png
It's another windy morning.

Regards,

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom