Anyone looking for cuckoo marans? I got 'em in Tn

ginasmarans

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
West Tn
I'm getting almost a dozen/day,so eggs will be very fresh. They are large and of good color. clean shank and feather shank available. $30/doz includes shipping.

Maranseggs.jpg

P1010015.jpg

IMG010.jpg

That's great. When do you want them? You can paypal if you wat to [email protected]. For other arangements,please pm. I don't know which hen lays which egg,but I have 9 clean shank able to lay(one is broody and 2 should start laying within the month) and I get anywhere from 5-9 eggs/day. I have 5 feather shank hens abl to lay and yesterday I got 3 eggs and today I got 4. I got a full dozen today from both.

yes. My feather legs are together and my clean ones are together. In the picture, one of the hens is a feather leg. That was taken last year. They are housed separately now. I guess I need new pictures,lol.

Beautiful birds! I would love to get some. Any chance you would sell 1/2 dozen? If not, its fine. I would love to show these guys in 4-H. How much would shipping be to send them to 48455?

Thanks!

Gina,

I am interested in some as well. What do you do to keep the eggs safe for shipping? I would prefer to have the clean shank kind if available

homestead

Homesteadingcowgirl,
I just recieved some of Gina's eggs this week and they made it all the way to Idaho without a single crack or detached air sac! They were packed super good and her eggs are HUGE!!

Back
Top Bottom