Anyone male or female?

I think I see silver on its back. Might be a rooster after all.

This is what a birchen pair look like. They aren’t as different as partridge coloured birds but males have more silver.

Photo credit: Google

upload_2019-5-27_1-27-24.jpeg

1555804667946.jpeg

This one is tricky because it is a Birchen Cochin and the males and females are different in colour. Yours is coloured like a hen would be. How long has the bird’s combs and wattles been red like that?

Also whoever told you any bantams should be hens if you bought them as chicks gave you incorrect info as TSC doesn’t sell sexed bantams. The only hatcheries/suppliers I know of that sells sexed bantams are My Pet Chicken and Cackle but birchen cochins aren’t a variety they sell.
Just a few days ago I noticed. On the 14th of this month he/she didn't have it by the 21st he/she did

Well then it'll be fun trying to figure out all these babies we got 57 bantams few different kinds but no idea what. They were selling them cheap to get rid of them. I love my little chicky so my husband went crazy and bought all these for me

Attachments

• IMG_20190507_195009373.jpg
    IMG_20190507_195009373.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 4
I take that back, could still be a rooster. I found this picture, the rooster looks just like the hen.

You are so lucky, cool husband! But be prepared that half of them or more could be roosters. The ones with the poof on their heads are polish, probably white crested blue, some black crested. The ones with a white spot and stripes are barred rocks.

I take that back, could still be a rooster. I found this picture, the rooster looks just like then.

You are so lucky, cool husband! But be prepared that half of them or more could be roosters. The ones with the poof on their heads are polish, probably white crested blue, some black crested. The ones with a white spot and stripes are barred rocks.
Thank you. Do they fight slot if rooster's I don't want to give them away. I love all of them

Back
Top Bottom