Anyone on broodie overload?

Quote:
Just request a broody, and I will provide. Just ask Gritsar.
lol.png
yippiechickie.gif
do a little dance
yippiechickie.gif
n sing a little song
D.gif
walla
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
There have been some broody GPS problems lately and Gritsar has been getting broodies intended for others. If your requested broodies don't arrive just re request (that should be a word) and I will provide. Gritty can handle the overflow.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

You need to get your radar fixed first. I never asked for your 'broody magic' but it seems to have unloaded all over my yard! 3 of my hens are hatching their babies and luckily I didn't get any new ones today
fl.gif

Yeah and then I went looking for one of my splash Silkies and found her down in the floor of the coop setting on three different colored eggs ...trying to figure out how the heck she managed to get them out of the nesting boxes...more "broody magic" I guess.

deb g

Quote:
YEP! 5 broodies now. One raising chicks, one on eggs due to hatch this week, and two more on eggs due next month. I have been cleaning out our grower shed/coop to turn it into the growing up/broody coop. I don't want more chicks in the garage!

2 of my broody ducks quit being broody (only had 1 egg left so I guess it wasn't worth it), but the other Rouen duck apparently got tired of seeing her lonely eggs in the nest and has decided to join them.

Have two game hens on the same pile of eggs....Got our first fuzzy hatched this morning. The egg is niether hens egg, it was a big green egg from a mixed red hen. My grand daughter is soooo eggcited about the little chick
smile.png

64332_0523110945.jpg

Hi! Broody hens? Yes, we have broody hens. Right now there are:
5 Cochin,
2 Silkie,
3 Naked Neck bantams,
1 Jersey Giant,
6 Ameraucana,
2 frizzle green-eggers,
1 lf Naked Neck,
1 blue Swedish duck,
1 Ancona duck.
I don't mind them being broody. I just don't enjoy the 'peck-ish' broody Ameraucana girls.
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom