ANyone order from Belt Hatcherie?? More Questions Added

CoopCrazy

Brooder Boss
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Columbus,IN
I am pricing Cornish X and they hava great prices plus shipping is only 9.50 .. I havent heard much about them so was wondering if anyone had any experiance with them ... Alos any clue wheer to get Broad Breasted Bronze Turkeys??? I am having issues

Last edited:
Ok another question .. Since I am only doing about 10-12 turkeys and they will be tractored should I get only Toms, only hens, or straight run???? The cornish I am not concerned about but wasnt sure about fighting with the turkeys...

Also I guess I'll have to find a few folks to go in woth me on the broilers .. I dont think I can handle a hundred
th.gif

Thanks for the feedback folks..

Are the Mamouth Bronze Turkeys Poults the same as the BBB ?? They are the only Bronze I saw on the Mt Healthy Site.. Also are Jumbo Cornish X the Same as Cornish Rock Cross? i kkep seeing the same photo on both the "Jumbo" and the standard

Quote:
For a small operation, the gender of the turkeys shouldn't matter. I know the commercial operations go with all hens because they don't fight each other and therefore make a prettier carcass.
Good luck!

Quote:
They have the best price I have found, at least for 100 chick order. I'm still trying to determine why they are so much cheaper.

We didn't try to figure it out, we ordered 100 last year and they grew out wonderfully. I think we lost 3 birds of 106.

I would recommend them.

Wow I just looked at Central Hatchery,,and saw the prices for the broilers. GREAT,,I called them and they will not ship to Virginia.

D'Angelo N Va. :

Wow I just looked at Central Hatchery,,and saw the prices for the broilers. GREAT,,I called them and they will not ship to Virginia.

Did they say why?​

Back
Top Bottom