1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone order from Cacklehatchery? Lebanon, MO

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Parson's Wife, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    I've found the cacklehatchery in Lebanon, Mo...will place my order soon; was just curious to know if anyone has ordered from them? Reaction?
    Thank you

2. Ang

Ang Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    West Central Illinois
    I haven't ordered from them directly but that is where our farm store orders from. I haven't had any problems with their birds. As far as customer service goes, I have no idea.

3. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    We ordered some geese,ducks and turkeys from them last year. We were vry pleased withthem one of the turkeys was very frail when it arrived and died the next day and they promptly refunded the amount of the bird. The birds were very healthy and are growing into beautiful birds. The turkeys fwere meat birds and grew very fast and were delicious

4. Kentucky~Momma

Kentucky~Momma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    I ordered from them, and loved them, great customer service, and patient!

5. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I've ordered from them as well, I was pleased when I lived in IN, but haven't had good luck since I moved to Wyoming. But then, I haven't had good luck with most of the hatcheries I used to order from.

6. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Yes I got an assortment of breeds from them. They were wonderful. Very Healthy birds

Here is Clementine, a Buff Orpington from Cackle hatchery.

[​IMG]

7. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    I ordered from Cackle last year and was very pleased.
    They have great customer service and they told me exact dates for shipping and receiving.

All of mine arrived alive and healthy.

8. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I live 35 miles from Cackle Hatchery. Last spring was my first experience of buying chicks. I went there and didn't have a clue of what I was doing. I felt like a kid in a candy shop!! They were so helpful. I told them I wanted brown egg layers and ones that would lay during the winter and they showed me which ones to pick from. I had a ball. Very healthy birds. I got five different breeds from them. Love them!!

9. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    I ordered from them last spring, 3 diff breeds of day old chicks. I liked the fact that you could order only 15 instead of 25. They threw in an extra chic, so I ended up w/ a total of 16 and they all survived. [​IMG]
    I was only going to keep about 8, but couldn't part with any.

10. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] I purchased day old chicks...they are set to hatch in Feb...[​IMG]...they were very nice, best prices, and I have to add, they were extremely patient with all my questions! I'm still going to build an incubator...did I say me? well, my husband will...he's very talented in that sort of thing...I still want to hatch my own.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by