Anyone order from Farwest hatchery out of Oregon??

Well I did NOT get a refund at all. We used my husbands Credit Card and Farwest did not refund us or the credit card company, so I do not know what his talking about because we never got chicks or money back...... Terry can call me since I have repeated called them and got NO calls back.... 541-331-6186

I thought you were apart of or supporting this company, Sorry! Its just that he still has not made it right with us and he does have our phone messages, letter and has never replied...
Take Care

I thought you were apart of or supporting this company, Sorry! Its just that he still has not made it right with us and he does have our phone messages, letter and has never replied...
Take Care
I know he claims his sectatary paid every one back and i know for a fact that is a lie ive checked my credit cared we ordered 100 purebred chicls difference breeds and 75 Meat birds NOTHING not even the money . i posted the ad so people can see he is still scamming and or trying to get back into buisness , or maybe we can all go meet terry when he opens and tell him we would rather eggs 2x the chicks we ordered and hope we get eggs that hatch ,
he also is blaiming my friend King Phelps for issues Ive known king since high school and Never met his wife but he is honest as anything good guy dated him and beat the hell out of onbe of his friends for lieing on me anyway king is not to blaim either terry has problems and he will tell you that but he has made no mention of fixing his Debt

Let me start by saying that i AGREE that no one should buy from Farwest under any circumstances.

But as I've said before that the quality of the 2012 chick we got from Naomi's hatched at Farwest and the 2013 batch not hatched there but from Farwest (overrun) eggs have been far above our expectations. We lost 4 of the eight chicks purchased at the commercial feed store but all 12 of the Farwest chicks thrived. But the owner doesn't seem to have any business sense. What I don't get at this point is how he is going to re-start when he owns money to all his suppliers. Seems he would be better off managing the hatchery end of things with someone who has better money sense.

Let me start by saying that i AGREE that no one should buy from Farwest under any circumstances.

But as I've said before that the quality of the 2012 chick we got from Naomi's hatched at Farwest and the 2013 batch not hatched there but from Farwest (overrun) eggs have been far above our expectations. We lost 4 of the eight chicks purchased at the commercial feed store but all 12 of the Farwest chicks thrived. But the owner doesn't seem to have any business sense. What I don't get at this point is how he is going to re-start when he owns money to all his suppliers. Seems he would be better off managing the hatchery end of things with someone who has better money sense.

Let me say this Far west does NOT have Chickens they have Breeders with Excess Eggs Like King and Connie Phelps and others .
So the Quality of chicks is Due to the breeder ...........

The BCM (one single row of feathers on both her legs) that I got from craigslist is a very beautiful hen, she hatched 3/1 and is laying a VERY dark brown egg every 36 hours. I paind just $3.50 each for her and a CM came from a guy named Otis who sells chicks for a few weeks every spring. He had quite a selection and said he got his hatching eggs from the guy at Farwest. I think he bartered for money he was owed.

I'm sure you know this by now, but they are out of business...took the money from preorders and ran.

We may have communicated on the OR poultry swap page, but I'm looking for a BCM rooster. We don't want to show but do want some good shank feathering and primarily black body feathers.

Are BCM cocks known to be aggressive? Your post about your 12/12 boys has me a bit worried. We haven't had an adult rooster for over 30 years and I just want to raise some more BCM here. Please tell me more about your birds and if you are coming to the swap.

Mahalo,
Candi Johnson
503-843-3339
If your looking for a Great Rooster Get ahold of Zanna she has amazing BCM and they are Really good birds i am out of doing anything i ended up with a UR that is bad so i am culling off my birds disinfecting my property and starting new in the spring. Good luck and when your ready i want to buy eggs later on from local people Tammy

Back
Top Bottom