Anyone order from MyPetChicken?

smokeykk

Songster
8 Years
Mar 15, 2011
Pennsylvania
If you have, could you tell me.... are they good at shipping... or have you had deads? And also, would they send packing peanuts with 4 chicks?

I did. Ordered 4 BO's last August. They shipped out on a Monday and arrived Tuesday AM around 10:30 (I live in Wisconsin). They were in a small box with straw / hay packed around them. They were all alive and in good health.

I got my 8 girls last June from MPC. They don't do packing peanuts, they will put in a heat pack w/ the chicks. All 8 were bright & active & peeping like crazy! Shipped out on Tues, received on Wed. I do believe they use Meyers as their supplier. Good luck w/ your chickies!!

I ordered from MPC. I got 15. All extremely active and healthy. Mine shipped from Ohio to MD in 1 day. I didn't have any packing peanuts cuz I got 15. These birds r 8 weeks old now and r healthy still and beautiful! I would definately order from them again. Little expensive. But I am very happy with them.

83907_045.jpg

I think they are the middle man . Meyer is the one that packs and ships. I ordered from MPC and was not happy. MPC lost my order.
I have had better luck from Ideal, Mt Healthy and McMurray.

We ordered from MPC and had no problems. They do not send male packing peanuts, they use little heat packs instead. I was told in some cases if they are going to very cold conditions they will add one or two chicks, but they will be sexed as pullets and be a breed that you already have in your order. My chicks hatched Monday and where at my house Tuesday morning!

I have ordered twice from MPC and have been extremely pleased. The chicks arrived in excellent condition and are all happy and healthy, with the oldest at 14 weeks. Definitely will order from them again in the future!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom