Anyone order on line from Ideal Hatchery lately?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by jerseygirl1, Jan 8, 2010.

1. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    I just did an online order with them - when I clicked 'checkout' it brought me back to their home page - I usually get an order number when I place an order on line
    Ohm crud, I forgot to put in my security code, that's why
    duh

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I already have earlier. Hope to have those Spitzhaubens ready! [​IMG] I am sharing an order with a friend.

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    ya I TRIED to order online, i ended up calling them instead...

4. Widget

Widget Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Limington, Maine
    On my first try tonight and I was sent back to the home page after entering everything but my CC number. The second time it went through fine. Too bad for Ideal since I ordered fewer the second time around. Not that I wasn't tempted to order more the second time than I originally tried to order.

5. ajablu

ajablu Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2008
    Northeast, PA
    I had that problem when I ordered from them too. We found that you have to be careful to always click on the continue shopping instead of back and you have to hurry through your order. If you take awhile somewhere it empties the cart and you have to start again. It drove us nuts because we had to keep starting over. We would have the order almost complete and then it was empty and we had to start again.

6. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

My order went thru fine but I choose paypal for payment. They called me within 30 min to send me a paypal request.

7. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I ordered online... didn't get confirmation. So I ordered online a second time and got confirmation that time.
    Being shipped on Jan 27 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by