Anyone ordered from Purely Poultry?

I do appreciate your interest in Purely Poultry. I am doing Purely Poultry so that I can help people with their poultry passions. I can help you get several different lines.

My customers appreciate that I can bring together the strengths of several different breeders into one storefront. I look forward to working with you on all your poultry needs.

Good to see you on here, Tyler!
smile.png

I just ordered 100 broilers from him, and true to his word he called me and confirmed the shipping date for my chicks. Pricing is good, service so far has been excellent, and the ship date is weeks before some of the larger hatcheries.
Very happy so far, and can't wait to get the chicks in a couple of weeks!

Here to, expecting chicks in a couple weeks from pp. Have got chicks from Tyler in the past he is honest and trys to find what you are looking for, birds are always great. mike

Thanks Mike and AK Bird Brain,

I am glad to be of service. I am supplying Mike with some Columbian Wyandottes, and Golden Laced Wyandotte Chicks.

Bird brain is getting some Cornish Rock broilers from me.

I do look forward to having a farm in addition to being a dealer of chicks. I look forward to having 400+ breeds of poultry.

A testimonial a customer of mine sent me recently:

Tyler,
Thank you so much for the wonderful chicks from your great company! They arrived just when you said they would and all were healthy and adorable. Thanks also for sending an extra one along. You were the only hatchery that had all three of my chosen varieties available at the same time and very reasonable prices too. As soon as the chicks arrived I dipped their little beaks three to four times in an all natural sugar water mixture (which I left available for them the entire first day) and with that I gave them your Gro Gel Plus and they revived quickly from the trip. I also greatly appreciated the fact that we were able to speak on the phone the number of times that we did. It was reassuring, helpful, and informative. Loved your Faith based web site as well. I know where to come for future orders. Thanks again.

God Bless, Susie

Hey Tyler, I ordered from PP this year. My chicks are doing great standard columbian wyandottes hens. Have bought some in the past from other places and these are by far the best I have seen from a hatchery. And also got a extra white wyandotte hen very nice. Thanks so much.The Gold laced are very nice also lacing is very good. Mike
ya.gif

Yep... I just got my second shipment of 100 broilers (sent 104)
yippiechickie.gif
and they are ALL happy, healthy, and settling in.
Thanks Tyler!!
thumbsup.gif

Not to change the subject or anything,
I'm going to use Purely Poultry as an example,
So Tyler, when people order from you, being that you get the birds from various places, when they are shipped out, do they come from the exact place that you had to get them from?
The reason I ask, is because I order 15 ducklings from Strombergs, and as far as I'm aware, is they work the same way you do, by getting the birds from various places. I was just curious as to whether my ducklings will be shipped out from the hatchery that stromberg gets them from, and sent straight to my post office.
I don't really know how that would work, just curious.

Thanks
smile.png

Haley

Back
Top Bottom